In this investigation, we found no statistically significant difference in transmission potential between vaccinated persons and persons who were not fully vaccinated. Therefore, our findings indicate that prevention and mitigation measures should be applied without regard to vaccination status for persons in high-risk settings or those with significant exposures. In congregate settings, and correctional and detention facilities in particular, post-exposure testing and quarantine remain essential tools to limit transmission when cases are identified, in addition to other recommended prevention measures. Our data add to a growing body of evidence characterizing transmission potential from vaccinated persons. Future studies of transmission potential from vaccinated persons with infection, incorporating similar laboratory-based markers as well as evidence of transmission from secondary attack rates and network analysis, may help to further describe the contributions of vaccinated persons in chains of transmission as the pandemic evolves and new variants emerge.https://www.scribd.com/document/543120628/Transmission-potential-of-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-persons-infected-with-the-SARS-CoV-2-Delta-variant-in-a-federal-prison-July-August-2021#from_embed
Read it and draw your own conclusions re vaccination and Covid transmissibility pic.twitter.com/5DIBObrf7a— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) November 27, 2021
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill