In this investigation, we found no statistically significant difference in transmission potential between vaccinated persons and persons who were not fully vaccinated. Therefore, our findings indicate that prevention and mitigation measures should be applied without regard to vaccination status for persons in high-risk settings or those with significant exposures. In congregate settings, and correctional and detention facilities in particular, post-exposure testing and quarantine remain essential tools to limit transmission when cases are identified, in addition to other recommended prevention measures. Our data add to a growing body of evidence characterizing transmission potential from vaccinated persons. Future studies of transmission potential from vaccinated persons with infection, incorporating similar laboratory-based markers as well as evidence of transmission from secondary attack rates and network analysis, may help to further describe the contributions of vaccinated persons in chains of transmission as the pandemic evolves and new variants emerge.https://www.scribd.com/document/543120628/Transmission-potential-of-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-persons-infected-with-the-SARS-CoV-2-Delta-variant-in-a-federal-prison-July-August-2021#from_embed
Read it and draw your own conclusions re vaccination and Covid transmissibility pic.twitter.com/5DIBObrf7a— Dr Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) November 27, 2021
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Debate tournament banned White students from competing
- Affirmative action on Trial: Supreme Court to consider use of race in college admissions
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors