The CEO of of a video game company called Tripwire has been given the boot after daring to support Texas’ new abortion law, according to news reports.
OK. Technically, he resigned. But we all know what happened.
Tripwire, the video game company, put out an announcement saying, “The comments given by John Gibson are of his own opinion, and do not reflect those of Tripwire Interactive as a company. His comments disregarded the values of our whole team, our partners, and much of our broader community. Our leadership team at Tripwire are deeply sorry and are unified in our commitment to take swift action and to foster a more positive environment.”
You are not allowed to be pro-life. You will be shamed. You will be vilified. You will be unemployed.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Debate tournament banned White students from competing
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill