Rules for thee.
While numerous other elected Democrats across the country have announced new COVID-19 restrictions, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has delayed reimposing a mask mandate on her city, just as Lollapalooza begins.
The massive music festival is expected to draw more than 100,000 attendees over the course of the weekend, and the requirements for attendees have changed since the festival began on Thursday. Starting Saturday, participants are required to wear masks indoors, regardless of whether they have been vaccinated. For the first two days of the festival, this was not the case.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski