Rules for thee.
While numerous other elected Democrats across the country have announced new COVID-19 restrictions, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has delayed reimposing a mask mandate on her city, just as Lollapalooza begins.
The massive music festival is expected to draw more than 100,000 attendees over the course of the weekend, and the requirements for attendees have changed since the festival began on Thursday. Starting Saturday, participants are required to wear masks indoors, regardless of whether they have been vaccinated. For the first two days of the festival, this was not the case.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron