The White House on Wednesday outlined its plan to distribute doses of Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccines to kids ages 5 to 11 as soon as it’s authorized by U.S. drug regulators.
The Biden administration said it’s procured enough vaccine to inoculate all 28 million 5- to 11-year-olds in the U.S., and will distribute it in smaller dosing and with smaller needles to make it easier for pediatricians and pharmacists to administer it to kids.
The Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are expected to authorize the shots within a few weeks. The FDA and CDC’s vaccine advisory committees are holding key meetings to review Pfizer’s data on kids Oct. 26 and Nov. 2, respectively, with decisions by agency leaders shortly thereafter.
“We know millions of parents who’ve been waiting for Covid-19 vaccine for kids in this age group and should be FDA and CDC authorized the vaccine, we will be ready to get shots in arms,” White House coronavirus response coordinator Jeff Zients told reporters during a press briefing.https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/20/covid-vaccine-white-house-announces-plan-to-distribute-shot-to-kids-as-soon-as-its-authorized.html
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’