Despite Vatican Deal, the Crackdown continues!
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has adopted new Administrative Measures to restrict the spreading of religious content via the internet, Bitter Winter revealed Wednesday.
The measures, which will go into force on March 1, 2022, include a stipulation that any reference to religion on the web is illegal unless the sender possesses an “Internet Religious Information Service License.”
Internet users without a license may not share images or comments on “religious ceremonies such as worshiping Buddha, burning incense, taking ordination, chanting, worship, mass, and baptisms,” the provisions state.
Xi Jinping has complained that the internet is being used to share religious content in order to win over converts, which is forbidden, Bitter Winter reported.
Chinese communist authorities have ordered poor Christian villagers to remove Christian images from their homes and replace them with portraits of Chairman Mao and President Xi Jinping or risk losing their welfare benefits. https://t.co/bRjDdsjCA9
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) July 20, 2020
Only members of the five authorized religions may apply for an Internet Religious Information Service License, since other religions are considered illegal, yet even those who are granted a license will be subject to surveillance and restrictions.https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/12/29/china-announces-crackdown-on-religious-content-on-the-web/
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- This Trucker Drops All The Truth Bombs.