Despite Vatican Deal, the Crackdown continues!
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has adopted new Administrative Measures to restrict the spreading of religious content via the internet, Bitter Winter revealed Wednesday.
The measures, which will go into force on March 1, 2022, include a stipulation that any reference to religion on the web is illegal unless the sender possesses an “Internet Religious Information Service License.”
Internet users without a license may not share images or comments on “religious ceremonies such as worshiping Buddha, burning incense, taking ordination, chanting, worship, mass, and baptisms,” the provisions state.
Xi Jinping has complained that the internet is being used to share religious content in order to win over converts, which is forbidden, Bitter Winter reported.
Chinese communist authorities have ordered poor Christian villagers to remove Christian images from their homes and replace them with portraits of Chairman Mao and President Xi Jinping or risk losing their welfare benefits. https://t.co/bRjDdsjCA9
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) July 20, 2020
Only members of the five authorized religions may apply for an Internet Religious Information Service License, since other religions are considered illegal, yet even those who are granted a license will be subject to surveillance and restrictions.https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/12/29/china-announces-crackdown-on-religious-content-on-the-web/
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)