The Chinese Communist Party-linked company was emboldened by the successful efforts in Washington, D.C. to resist President Trump’s attempts to ban the data-mining app in 2020.
The new forms of data can be collected from audio and images including scenery, faces, any objects that appear in an image, and the text of words in a person’s User Content.
The new policy does not stop there, however. TikTok has also declared it will be collecting biometric data:
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- AT&T To Remove One America News Network From Lineup
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”