These are the people who lecture us constantly. Mind you, Cuomo essentially did what Trump joked about but has received none of the media outrage. Pathetic.
Chris Cuomo accuser and former ABC executive producer Shelley Ross said Monday women at CNN “can’t complain” and that it’s clear “Cuomo can do anything he wants with impunity.”
During Ross’ interview with Megyn Kelly on the Sirius XM radio show “The Megyn Kelly Show,” Ross said Cuomo’s comment to the New York Times about her allegation that Cuomo groped her amounted to “gaslighting.” She slammed him for calling the incident an “interaction” and claiming that it “was not of a sexual nature.”
“There was never ‘our interaction,’” the former ABC executive explained. “He’s already gaslighting everybody in that response. I was not a participant. He walked into a room and grabbed me. This is not our interaction.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?