Women shouldn’t be forced to share private spaces—including showers and dorm rooms—with males’
College of the Ozarks, a private Christian college, is taking the Biden administration to court over a HUD directive it claims forces the school—and others like it—to violate their religious beliefs and house biological males with female roommates in female dormitories.
On February 11, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development issued a directive prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in housing. It did so in order to carry out and comply with a sweeping executive order President Joe Biden issued on his first day in office.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Antibody neutralizing all Covid variants found, Chinese scientists claim
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Dr. Zelenko Protocols for America – Live Like you Were Dying
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely