Women shouldn’t be forced to share private spaces—including showers and dorm rooms—with males’
College of the Ozarks, a private Christian college, is taking the Biden administration to court over a HUD directive it claims forces the school—and others like it—to violate their religious beliefs and house biological males with female roommates in female dormitories.
On February 11, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development issued a directive prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity in housing. It did so in order to carry out and comply with a sweeping executive order President Joe Biden issued on his first day in office.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Virginia Has the Worst Racists Ever.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Born that way? USA Today torched for promoting ‘complicated’ study on pedophilia