PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) — Philadelphia officials announced Monday that proof of a COVID-19 vaccine will soon be required to eat inside a restaurant or food establishment.
The rollout begins January 3, Philadelphia Health Commissioner Dr. Cheryl Bettigole said.
Recent Stories from 6 ABC
Bensalem Township schools lift mask mandate after Pa. Supreme Court ruling
“Any place that sells food or drink to be consumed on-site will have to require that everyone who enters be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” she said.
For the first two weeks, January 3 to January 17, establishments may choose to accept proof of the negative COVID test in lieu of proof of vaccination.
“That negative COVID test must have been for the last 24 hours,” Bettigole said. “Then, after January 17, negative COVID-19 tests will no longer be accepted and everyone must have completed their primary COVID vaccination series.”
Officials said the mandate applies at places where people can eat together indoors, like indoor restaurants, bars, sports venues – including the Wells Fargo Center, movie theatres, catering halls and cafes.https://6abc.com/covid-19-vaccination-philadelphia-restaurants-indoor-dining-philly-vaccine-mandate/11334019/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX