City of Not So Brotherly Love — Now Philly rolls out COVID-19 Vax Req for indoor dining
PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) — Philadelphia officials announced Monday that proof of a COVID-19 vaccine will soon be required to eat inside a restaurant or food establishment.
The rollout begins January 3, Philadelphia Health Commissioner Dr. Cheryl Bettigole said.
Recent Stories from 6 ABC
Bensalem Township schools lift mask mandate after Pa. Supreme Court ruling
“Any place that sells food or drink to be consumed on-site will have to require that everyone who enters be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” she said.
For the first two weeks, January 3 to January 17, establishments may choose to accept proof of the negative COVID test in lieu of proof of vaccination.
“That negative COVID test must have been for the last 24 hours,” Bettigole said. “Then, after January 17, negative COVID-19 tests will no longer be accepted and everyone must have completed their primary COVID vaccination series.”
Officials said the mandate applies at places where people can eat together indoors, like indoor restaurants, bars, sports venues – including the Wells Fargo Center, movie theatres, catering halls and cafes.https://6abc.com/covid-19-vaccination-philadelphia-restaurants-indoor-dining-philly-vaccine-mandate/11334019/
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.