PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) — Philadelphia officials announced Monday that proof of a COVID-19 vaccine will soon be required to eat inside a restaurant or food establishment.
The rollout begins January 3, Philadelphia Health Commissioner Dr. Cheryl Bettigole said.
Recent Stories from 6 ABC
Bensalem Township schools lift mask mandate after Pa. Supreme Court ruling
“Any place that sells food or drink to be consumed on-site will have to require that everyone who enters be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” she said.
For the first two weeks, January 3 to January 17, establishments may choose to accept proof of the negative COVID test in lieu of proof of vaccination.
“That negative COVID test must have been for the last 24 hours,” Bettigole said. “Then, after January 17, negative COVID-19 tests will no longer be accepted and everyone must have completed their primary COVID vaccination series.”
Officials said the mandate applies at places where people can eat together indoors, like indoor restaurants, bars, sports venues – including the Wells Fargo Center, movie theatres, catering halls and cafes.https://6abc.com/covid-19-vaccination-philadelphia-restaurants-indoor-dining-philly-vaccine-mandate/11334019/
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Gov. Kristi Noem is a Leftist Fraud Who is Controlled by Big Business
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Thousands more people than usual are dying … but it’s not from Covid