Fear is the new normal.
“Bash agreed and thought it was strange that Biden, who had been “incredibly cautious,” suddenly changed course:
Very worried, especially given how incredibly cautious this president and his team have been. Not only with how they are communicating all of these guidelines up until now, but even how they act, you know, personally. We know, we’ve watched the president be in situations like when he addressed Congress where he was in a place with largely vaccinated people, very careful to wear a mask.
She then declared that people, even vaccinated people, who want to continue to wear masks have good reasons.
And it is — look, it’s scary. It’s very scary because as hard as it was for us all as a society to socialize to being distanced and being home, it’s just as difficult, maybe even more difficult to come out of that for a lot of people.”
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult