Fear is the new normal.
“Bash agreed and thought it was strange that Biden, who had been “incredibly cautious,” suddenly changed course:
Very worried, especially given how incredibly cautious this president and his team have been. Not only with how they are communicating all of these guidelines up until now, but even how they act, you know, personally. We know, we’ve watched the president be in situations like when he addressed Congress where he was in a place with largely vaccinated people, very careful to wear a mask.
She then declared that people, even vaccinated people, who want to continue to wear masks have good reasons.
And it is — look, it’s scary. It’s very scary because as hard as it was for us all as a society to socialize to being distanced and being home, it’s just as difficult, maybe even more difficult to come out of that for a lot of people.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language