“We knew, as Black people, what was lurking beneath the surface,” the CNN host said. “I still believe that [Trump] was the necessary wake-up for America to realize just how racist it is.”
Lemon replied, “I feel like I’ve had to do that because I don’t think America has seen enough people like me. I don’t think America intimately knows enough people like me.”
The CNN host then stated, “I would love America to see Black people, especially Black gay men as — and I hate this word — normal, and as human beings and as part of the culture.”
“I don’t know if America sees Black people and especially Black gay men as fully human, and as deserving of the American Dream,” Lemon said.
Despite his claims of living in a racist America, full of people questioning if he is a human being deserving of the American Dream, Lemon has achieved quite a bit of success, and lives in a neighborhood in the Hamptons area of Long Island.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’