“We knew, as Black people, what was lurking beneath the surface,” the CNN host said. “I still believe that [Trump] was the necessary wake-up for America to realize just how racist it is.”
Lemon replied, “I feel like I’ve had to do that because I don’t think America has seen enough people like me. I don’t think America intimately knows enough people like me.”
The CNN host then stated, “I would love America to see Black people, especially Black gay men as — and I hate this word — normal, and as human beings and as part of the culture.”
“I don’t know if America sees Black people and especially Black gay men as fully human, and as deserving of the American Dream,” Lemon said.
Despite his claims of living in a racist America, full of people questioning if he is a human being deserving of the American Dream, Lemon has achieved quite a bit of success, and lives in a neighborhood in the Hamptons area of Long Island.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Virginia Has the Worst Racists Ever.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Born that way? USA Today torched for promoting ‘complicated’ study on pedophilia