Rob Schneider doesn’t want his followers to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, and he’s citing the Second Amendment in his argument.
On Saturday, the Hot Chick star, 57, took to Twitter for a rant in which he advised his more than 938,000 followers against getting vaccinated after hearing the news that a third vaccine may be required to maintain efficacy.
“Just say no… And keep saying no… Over half of the U.S. population is continuing to say no to this unapproved experimental gene therapy! ‘My body, my choice!'” Schneider tweeted, closing his statement with the hashtag “2nd Amendment is for this.”
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’