Rob Schneider doesn’t want his followers to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, and he’s citing the Second Amendment in his argument.
On Saturday, the Hot Chick star, 57, took to Twitter for a rant in which he advised his more than 938,000 followers against getting vaccinated after hearing the news that a third vaccine may be required to maintain efficacy.
“Just say no… And keep saying no… Over half of the U.S. population is continuing to say no to this unapproved experimental gene therapy! ‘My body, my choice!'” Schneider tweeted, closing his statement with the hashtag “2nd Amendment is for this.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Sen. Rick Scott Threatens NCAA right back!