It’s almost like it’s open season on Trump supporters in the U.S. Capitol. Especially women.
An Internal Affairs Bureau investigation into a D.C. Metro cop’s beating of an unconscious woman on Jan. 6 has deemed it “objectively reasonable.”
Video shows an unconscious woman getting pummeled with a metal baton and a large wooden stick by D.C. Metro Police Officer Lila Morris. She appears to hit the woman with the wooden shillelagh four times in rapid succession before it breaks.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.