⛽️ WHAT TO DO ABOUT SEIZED JERRY CANS & ARRESTS— David Anber, Criminal Lawyer 🇨🇦 (@DavidAnber) February 7, 2022
I’ve been getting a lot of DMs about this.
Please do the following:
1. When an officer tells you to give your property to him, say “no I refuse to give you my property” or “give me back my property”. Do not yell or be aggressive.
UPDATE:I have started to receive calls from people arrested. It appears that the allegation is “aiding:abetting mischief”. There some basis for this to be alleged although it may not hold up in court.— David Anber, Criminal Lawyer 🇨🇦 (@DavidAnber) February 7, 2022
At this stage it is CRUCIAL that you don’t say anything to police other than:
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.