⛽️ WHAT TO DO ABOUT SEIZED JERRY CANS & ARRESTS— David Anber, Criminal Lawyer 🇨🇦 (@DavidAnber) February 7, 2022
I’ve been getting a lot of DMs about this.
Please do the following:
1. When an officer tells you to give your property to him, say “no I refuse to give you my property” or “give me back my property”. Do not yell or be aggressive.
UPDATE:I have started to receive calls from people arrested. It appears that the allegation is “aiding:abetting mischief”. There some basis for this to be alleged although it may not hold up in court.— David Anber, Criminal Lawyer 🇨🇦 (@DavidAnber) February 7, 2022
At this stage it is CRUCIAL that you don’t say anything to police other than:
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.