Former “American Idol” winner and country singer Carrie Underwood was criticized by social media users after apparently liking a tweet that criticized school mask mandates.
The country music icon reportedly “liked” a tweet by blogger and podcast host Matt Walsh from Aug. 12, in which he criticized the Metro Nashville Public School district during a board meeting over mask-mandates.
“Here is my speech to the Nashville School Board where I spoke out against the cruel and indefensible mask mandate for children,” Walsh’s tweet read.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Sen. Rick Scott Threatens NCAA right back!