Former “American Idol” winner and country singer Carrie Underwood was criticized by social media users after apparently liking a tweet that criticized school mask mandates.
The country music icon reportedly “liked” a tweet by blogger and podcast host Matt Walsh from Aug. 12, in which he criticized the Metro Nashville Public School district during a board meeting over mask-mandates.
“Here is my speech to the Nashville School Board where I spoke out against the cruel and indefensible mask mandate for children,” Walsh’s tweet read.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’