Country Singer Carrie Underwood Under Fire For Liking Anti-Mask Mandate Tweet
Former “American Idol” winner and country singer Carrie Underwood was criticized by social media users after apparently liking a tweet that criticized school mask mandates.
The country music icon reportedly “liked” a tweet by blogger and podcast host Matt Walsh from Aug. 12, in which he criticized the Metro Nashville Public School district during a board meeting over mask-mandates.
“Here is my speech to the Nashville School Board where I spoke out against the cruel and indefensible mask mandate for children,” Walsh’s tweet read.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.