Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s administration has reportedly burned notes and destroyed emails from a coronavirus probe targeting the City of Port Huron for violating state rules.
According to the Detroit News, state Inspector Matthew Hartman of the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) fined the City of Port Huron $6,300 after visiting on July 21 due to a complaint. The complaint reportedly alleged the city violated the state’s coronavirus rules.
Hartman apparently fined the city without “witnessing anyone not wearing a mask” or “violating” coronavirus rules. Hartman reportedly claimed “employees he interviewed saw violations.”
The city believes the fines were not lawful due to the Michigan Supreme Court previously ruling Gretchen Whitmer executive orders related to the enforced rule were unconstitutional.
“When asked about notes he took during the investigation and interviews, Hartman said he burned them,” the News reported about Hartman questioned in a deposition by a city attorney. “The inspector also said he destroyed emails from his supervisor regarding the case.”
It is unknown why the notes and emails were disposed of.https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/03/report-gretchen-whitmer-admin-burns-notes-destroys-emails-of-coronavirus-probe/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home