Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s administration has reportedly burned notes and destroyed emails from a coronavirus probe targeting the City of Port Huron for violating state rules.
According to the Detroit News, state Inspector Matthew Hartman of the Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) fined the City of Port Huron $6,300 after visiting on July 21 due to a complaint. The complaint reportedly alleged the city violated the state’s coronavirus rules.
Hartman apparently fined the city without “witnessing anyone not wearing a mask” or “violating” coronavirus rules. Hartman reportedly claimed “employees he interviewed saw violations.”
The city believes the fines were not lawful due to the Michigan Supreme Court previously ruling Gretchen Whitmer executive orders related to the enforced rule were unconstitutional.
“When asked about notes he took during the investigation and interviews, Hartman said he burned them,” the News reported about Hartman questioned in a deposition by a city attorney. “The inspector also said he destroyed emails from his supervisor regarding the case.”
It is unknown why the notes and emails were disposed of.https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/03/report-gretchen-whitmer-admin-burns-notes-destroys-emails-of-coronavirus-probe/
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?