Israeli government officials said that COVID-19 vaccine passports will expire six months after the second Pfizer dose, meaning that people will need to receive booster shots to keep their passes valid.
This week, the Ministry of Health announced the controversial move and declared that a person is considered fully vaccinated if they were “vaccinated with two vaccine doses, within 6 months from the date of the second vaccination”; if they received three vaccine doses; if they have recovered from COVID-19 within six months of “the issuing date of the certificate of recovery”; or individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 and received at least one vaccine dose. “From today, the third dose is available to everyone,” said Israeli Health Ministry Director-General Nachman Ash on Sunday, Aug. 29, reported the Times of Israel.
The vaccine passport is required to access a number of different venues, including restaurants, theaters, and bars. France, Italy, as well …https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-19-vaccine-passport-expires-6-months-after-2nd-dose-as-booster-shots-mandated-israeli-officials_3978587.html
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Asked About Israel, Biden Refuses To Name Or Condemn Hamas For Their Terrorist Attacks
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home