White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday that private businesses with 100+ employees should move forward with implementing President Joe Biden’s vaccine or testing rule, despite news that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was forced to suspend enforcement due to a court order.
Biden’s vaccine rule, announced in September, requires businesses with 100+ employees to mandate COVID-19 vaccines or have weekly testing for employees. OSHA announced its rules surrounding the requirement in November and officials announced a Jan. 4 compliance deadline before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit issued a temporary halt of Biden’s rule on Nov. 6.
The appeals court granted a motion to stay on Nov. 12 and OSHA announced it was suspending its implementation and enforcement plan, citing the court’s ruling that it “take no steps to implement or enforce” the emergency temporary standard (ETS) “until further court order.” OSHA noted it “remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies.”
Psaki, asked by the Daily Caller’s Shelby Talcott about OSHA’s halt, doubled down on the administration’s push for businesses to comply with Biden’s mandate. The press secretary declared that “nothing has changed” with the administration’s messaging.
“Let me be very clear: Our message to businesses right now is to move forward with measures that will make their workplaces safer and protect them – their workforces – from COVID-19,” Psaki said during Thursday’s press briefing. “That was our message after the first day issued by the Fifth Circuit. That remains our message and nothing has changed.”https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/18/white-house-businesses-move-forward-bidens-vaccine-rule-osha-suspends-enforcement/
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- We Are All Domestic Terrorists Now. Democrats consider all detractors an enemy of the country.
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes