Criminal White House Tells Businesses To Move Forward With Biden’s Vax Mandate even As OSHA Suspends Enforcement
White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday that private businesses with 100+ employees should move forward with implementing President Joe Biden’s vaccine or testing rule, despite news that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was forced to suspend enforcement due to a court order.
Biden’s vaccine rule, announced in September, requires businesses with 100+ employees to mandate COVID-19 vaccines or have weekly testing for employees. OSHA announced its rules surrounding the requirement in November and officials announced a Jan. 4 compliance deadline before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit issued a temporary halt of Biden’s rule on Nov. 6.
The appeals court granted a motion to stay on Nov. 12 and OSHA announced it was suspending its implementation and enforcement plan, citing the court’s ruling that it “take no steps to implement or enforce” the emergency temporary standard (ETS) “until further court order.” OSHA noted it “remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies.”
Psaki, asked by the Daily Caller’s Shelby Talcott about OSHA’s halt, doubled down on the administration’s push for businesses to comply with Biden’s mandate. The press secretary declared that “nothing has changed” with the administration’s messaging.
“Let me be very clear: Our message to businesses right now is to move forward with measures that will make their workplaces safer and protect them – their workforces – from COVID-19,” Psaki said during Thursday’s press briefing. “That was our message after the first day issued by the Fifth Circuit. That remains our message and nothing has changed.”https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/18/white-house-businesses-move-forward-bidens-vaccine-rule-osha-suspends-enforcement/
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Ivermectin for the Win! Nebraska AG Destroys Opposition to Covid Treatments
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.