The CDC walked back a statement from its director on the agency’s recommendation for COVID-19 vaccines during pregnancy, @byKateSmith reports.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention walked back a statement its director made on Friday about the agency’s recommendation surrounding the COVID-19 vaccine during pregnancy, clarifying that the agency’s recommendation for pregnant people considering the vaccine has not changed.
Speaking at a White House COVID-19 briefing on Friday, CDC head Dr. Rochelle Walensky said that the “CDC recommends that pregnant people receive the COVID-19 vaccine,” citing a new study that found no evidence to suggest that the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines pose risk during pregnancy.
On Tuesday, the agency walked back that recommendation. In an email to CBS News, a CDC spokesperson said the CDC’s guidance for pregnant people had not changed from its March recommendation, which is that “pregnant people are eligible and can receive a COVID-19 vaccine” and clarified that the guidance “has always been and remains CDC’s recommendation.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!