Four U.S. Marines were among those killed in the explosions at Kabul airport, and three were wounded, the U.S. ambassador told staff, an official said https://t.co/ntFB0m9iDQ— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) August 26, 2021
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Affirmative action on Trial: Supreme Court to consider use of race in college admissions
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors