Four U.S. Marines were among those killed in the explosions at Kabul airport, and three were wounded, the U.S. ambassador told staff, an official said https://t.co/ntFB0m9iDQ— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) August 26, 2021
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?