De Blasio to require all NYC public workers to get vax’d—no option for testing
This has to be stopped.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is set to announce on Wednesday that all municipal city workers will be required to get vaccinated against COVID, with no option for testing. It has been primarily law enforcement and firefighters who have been hold-outs against getting vaccinated.https://thepostmillennial.com/de-blasio-all-city-workers-vaccine-no-testing-option?utm_campaign=64487
Of the city’s firefighters, 60 percent have had one shot of vaccine, while among police officers 70 percent have undergone the jab.
A spokeswoman for the mayor’s office said that this order covers 160,500 workers in total, with 46,000 of those required to get their first shot by Oct. 29 or face potential termination, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Workers who do not submit to the requirement will be placed on unpaid leave. The mayor’s office intends to try to negotiate with the labor unions that represent city workers.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- Gov. Kristi Noem is a Leftist Fraud Who is Controlled by Big Business
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.