This has to be stopped.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is set to announce on Wednesday that all municipal city workers will be required to get vaccinated against COVID, with no option for testing. It has been primarily law enforcement and firefighters who have been hold-outs against getting vaccinated.https://thepostmillennial.com/de-blasio-all-city-workers-vaccine-no-testing-option?utm_campaign=64487
Of the city’s firefighters, 60 percent have had one shot of vaccine, while among police officers 70 percent have undergone the jab.
A spokeswoman for the mayor’s office said that this order covers 160,500 workers in total, with 46,000 of those required to get their first shot by Oct. 29 or face potential termination, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Workers who do not submit to the requirement will be placed on unpaid leave. The mayor’s office intends to try to negotiate with the labor unions that represent city workers.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?