Big Brother is not happy.
As reports indicate that trucker convoys will likely descend upon the Washington D.C. area, Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego of Arizona has suggested that the trucks should be seized.
In light of reports that a convoy could target D.C.’s Capital beltway this week, Gallego, who has served in Congress for more than seven years, suggested seizing the trucks: “Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business,” Gallego tweeted.
- WTH? Merriam Webster Trolls Kyle Rittenhouse.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.