Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
Big Brother is not happy.
As reports indicate that trucker convoys will likely descend upon the Washington D.C. area, Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego of Arizona has suggested that the trucks should be seized.
In light of reports that a convoy could target D.C.’s Capital beltway this week, Gallego, who has served in Congress for more than seven years, suggested seizing the trucks: “Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies looking to expand their business,” Gallego tweeted.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory