These are the people in charge.
A Democratic congressman was mocked online after he had an embarrassing exchange with a Facebook company executive about his demand for them to end “finsta” accounts.
The interaction between Sen. Dick Blumenthal (D-Conn.) and Facebook’s Global Head of Safety Antigone Davis occurred during her testimony at a Senate Commerce Committee hearing on Thursday.
“Will you commit to ending finsta?” asked Blumenthal.
“Senator, again let me explain, we don’t actually, we don’t actually do finsta,” Davis replied after a short pause.
“What ‘finsta’ refers to is young people setting up accounts where they may want to have more privacy,” she explained. “You refer to it as privacy from their parents, what, in my interaction with teens what I’ve found is that they sometimes they like to have an account where they can interact with a smaller group of friends.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder