These are the people in charge.
A Democratic congressman was mocked online after he had an embarrassing exchange with a Facebook company executive about his demand for them to end “finsta” accounts.
The interaction between Sen. Dick Blumenthal (D-Conn.) and Facebook’s Global Head of Safety Antigone Davis occurred during her testimony at a Senate Commerce Committee hearing on Thursday.
“Will you commit to ending finsta?” asked Blumenthal.
“Senator, again let me explain, we don’t actually, we don’t actually do finsta,” Davis replied after a short pause.
“What ‘finsta’ refers to is young people setting up accounts where they may want to have more privacy,” she explained. “You refer to it as privacy from their parents, what, in my interaction with teens what I’ve found is that they sometimes they like to have an account where they can interact with a smaller group of friends.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?