Denmark Ending Nearly All Pandemic Restrictions: ‘Welcome The Life We Knew Before’
Denmark Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen has announced that the European nation will end nearly all of its pandemic restrictions on February 1, despite other European countries extending restrictions.
“We say goodbye to the restrictions and welcome the life we knew before” the pandemic, Frederiksen said, according to the Associated Press. “As of Feb. 1, Denmark will be open.”
The prime minister also addressed the contrast between infection rates and the decision to return to pre-pandemic practices.
“It may seem strange that we want to remove restrictions given the high infection rates,” Frederiksen said. “But fewer people become seriously ill.”
Denmark has maintained strict requirements for mask-wearing on public transportation and in most indoor venues. Beginning next week, masks will only be required in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and homes for the elderly.
“According to Health Minister Magnus Heunicke, Denmark’s recent cases of COVID were more than 46,000 daily on average; however, only 40 people are in hospital intensive care units,” Newsweek reported.
Despite being among one of the first countries to shut down in early 2020, Denmark now stands apart as one of the first European nations to roll back restrictions.https://www.dailywire.com/news/denmark-ending-nearly-all-pandemic-restrictions-welcome-the-life-we-knew-before
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools