Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is expected to sign a package of anti-COVID-19 vaccine mandate bills into law Thursday in Brandon, Florida – a thinly vailed jab at President Biden.
In a rebuke to the White House, the legislative package will prevent workers from being required to get vaccinated. Employers will be required to allow exemptions including, but not limited to health or religious concerns; pregnancy or anticipated future pregnancy; and past recovery from COVID-19.
The phrase “Let’s go, Brandon” exploded after an NBC reporter mistakenly used the phrase to describe a NASCAR crowd that was chanting “F— Joe Biden.”
FLORIDA’S DESANTIS DUBS BIDEN ADMIN THE ‘BRANDON ADMINISTRATION’
Earlier in November, DeSantis dubbed the Biden administration the “Brandon administration” during a press conference in Palm Beach.
“The significance of signing this legislation in Brandon, Florida, is not lost on the governor,” DeSantis press secretary Christina Pushaw said.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’
- School Board Member Publicized Parents’ Social Security Numbers and Financial Records To Track Outspoken Parents