Despite Roberts, Supreme Court rules against California’s Covid-19 restrictions on grounds of religious liberty
The Supreme Court blocked California’s Covid-19 restrictions on religious gatherings in private homes in a late-night order on Friday, saying that the law infringes on constitutionally-protected religious rights in a 5-4 vote.
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie