The Supreme Court blocked California’s Covid-19 restrictions on religious gatherings in private homes in a late-night order on Friday, saying that the law infringes on constitutionally-protected religious rights in a 5-4 vote.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory