The nation’s former border chief reported today that the Biden administration has placed some 40,000 illegal immigrants infected with the coronavirus into American cities.
“At least — that’s conservative,” former acting Commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told Secrets this afternoon.
In an earlier Zoom briefing, Morgan estimated that about 270,000 illegal immigrants have been released into the United States since President Joe Biden took office and signaled to Latin America that the border is open again, as it was under former President Barack Obama.
But Morgan said that the border crisis is far different than others before it because of the continued virus spread in the world and the failure by the Department of Homeland Security to test all those it is shipping off to cities.
“We know that everybody being released, they’re not being tested. We know that,” he said at the briefing sponsored by the Heritage Foundation.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda