Did Not See This Coming — Would-be Reagan killer John Hinckley rebrands himself as singer-songwriter
John Hinckley Jr., the gunman who attempted to assassinate President Ronald Reagan in a bid to win actress Jodie Foster’s heart, has traded his six-shooter for a six-string — racking up thousands of views on YouTube with his guitar renditions of sentimental love songs.
Hinckley, now 66, won a lengthy court battle last year, freeing him to publicly display his music, writings and other art, and potentially make a living in the recording industry.
Since then, Hinckley has published a half-dozen videos to a YouTube channel bearing his real name, starting with a performance of an original composition titled “Majesty of Love.”NY Post
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.