We all know this will not be equally applied. (Project Veritas anyone?)
Just one day after Jack Dorsey was replaced as the CEO of Twitter by the company’s former CTO, Parag Agrawal, the platform has banned the sharing of any images or videos of people without their explicit consent. The far-left company stated: “The misuse of private media can affect everyone, but can have a disproportionate effect on women, activists, dissidents, and members of minority communities.”
Twitter has banned the sharing of photos and videos of people without their consent, stating that: “The misuse of private media can affect everyone, but can have a disproportionate effect on women, activists, dissidents, and members of minority communities.”
The company added that it would try to “assess the context in which the content is shared and, in such cases, we may allow the images or videos to remain on the service.”
Twitter previously banned the sharing of certain types of private information without permission, such as a person’s home address, identity documents such as government-issued IDs and social security numbers, financial account information, etc.
But now it has added to this banned list, “NEW: media of private individuals without the permission of the person(s) depicted.”
Twitter ended its statement saying:
Feeling safe on Twitter is different for everyone, and our teams are constantly working to understand and address these needs. We know our work will never be done, and we will continue to invest in making our product and policies more robust and transparent to continue to earn the trust of the people using our service.https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/11/30/twitter-bans-sharing-photos-videos-without-consent-on-ceo-parag-agrawals-first-day/
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Thousands more people than usual are dying … but it’s not from Covid
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew