Judge Loretta Preseka decided that unsealing more documents about Ghislaine Maxwell’s former business dealings wouldn’t impact her chances of a fair trial.
A federal judge has approved the unsealing of another round of documents related to formerly close Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell. The highlight of public interest being any evidence financially linking the Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation to her.
The Daily Mail recently announced a breakthrough in unsealing documents related to the case, Presiding Judge Loretta Preseka ruled that the “dozens more documents” about Maxwell’s various dealings will be made public within the next two weeks.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron