Judge Loretta Preseka decided that unsealing more documents about Ghislaine Maxwell’s former business dealings wouldn’t impact her chances of a fair trial.
A federal judge has approved the unsealing of another round of documents related to formerly close Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell. The highlight of public interest being any evidence financially linking the Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation to her.
The Daily Mail recently announced a breakthrough in unsealing documents related to the case, Presiding Judge Loretta Preseka ruled that the “dozens more documents” about Maxwell’s various dealings will be made public within the next two weeks.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday