Eric Orgen says he was walking with his wife and daughter,16, between synagogue services on Collins Avenue when a group of men driving by started shouting, cursing and throwing garbage at them, according to reports.
“They just started screaming some derogatory things towards Jewish people out the window,” Orgen told CBS12. “My first thoughts were just making sure my wife and daughter were behind me so I could take the brunt of anything that was going to happen.”
Orgen said the men yelled things like, “Free Palestine,” “Die Jew!,” “F– you Jew” and “I’m gonna rape your wife.”
That’s when an armed “guardian angel” intervened.
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court