Eric Orgen says he was walking with his wife and daughter,16, between synagogue services on Collins Avenue when a group of men driving by started shouting, cursing and throwing garbage at them, according to reports.
“They just started screaming some derogatory things towards Jewish people out the window,” Orgen told CBS12. “My first thoughts were just making sure my wife and daughter were behind me so I could take the brunt of anything that was going to happen.”
Orgen said the men yelled things like, “Free Palestine,” “Die Jew!,” “F– you Jew” and “I’m gonna rape your wife.”
That’s when an armed “guardian angel” intervened.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder