Eric Orgen says he was walking with his wife and daughter,16, between synagogue services on Collins Avenue when a group of men driving by started shouting, cursing and throwing garbage at them, according to reports.
“They just started screaming some derogatory things towards Jewish people out the window,” Orgen told CBS12. “My first thoughts were just making sure my wife and daughter were behind me so I could take the brunt of anything that was going to happen.”
Orgen said the men yelled things like, “Free Palestine,” “Die Jew!,” “F– you Jew” and “I’m gonna rape your wife.”
That’s when an armed “guardian angel” intervened.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda