Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng Dead
Died at his home aged 93
Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng, who hired Joseph Ratzinger to teach at the University of Tübingen in the '60s and founded the Global Ethic Foundation, has died at his home aged 93. Küng always saw himself as a "loyal Catholic theologian" https://t.co/gKAFfmDWHB— Edward Pentin (@EdwardPentin) April 6, 2021
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.