Died at his home aged 93
Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng, who hired Joseph Ratzinger to teach at the University of Tübingen in the '60s and founded the Global Ethic Foundation, has died at his home aged 93. Küng always saw himself as a "loyal Catholic theologian" https://t.co/gKAFfmDWHB— Edward Pentin (@EdwardPentin) April 6, 2021
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private