Dr. Leana Wen, in her CNN appearance, told the network that wearing cloth masks during holiday travel offers little to no protection.
“Don’t wear a cloth mask. Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There’s no place for them in light of omicron,” Wen told CNN, Townhall tweeted.
“We can’t be canceling everything, especially if we are going to be living with COVID for the foreseeable future,” she continued. “I would say if you choose to go [for the holidays] make sure that you’re vaccinated and boosted, make sure that you’re wearing a mask — even though its outdoors [and] there are lots of people packed around you wear a three-ply surgical mask.”https://www.newsmax.com/us/face-masks-efficacy-covid-19-cnn/2021/12/21/id/1049572/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Asked About Israel, Biden Refuses To Name Or Condemn Hamas For Their Terrorist Attacks
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home