Dr. Leana Wen, in her CNN appearance, told the network that wearing cloth masks during holiday travel offers little to no protection.
“Don’t wear a cloth mask. Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There’s no place for them in light of omicron,” Wen told CNN, Townhall tweeted.
“We can’t be canceling everything, especially if we are going to be living with COVID for the foreseeable future,” she continued. “I would say if you choose to go [for the holidays] make sure that you’re vaccinated and boosted, make sure that you’re wearing a mask — even though its outdoors [and] there are lots of people packed around you wear a three-ply surgical mask.”https://www.newsmax.com/us/face-masks-efficacy-covid-19-cnn/2021/12/21/id/1049572/
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing