Dr. Leana Wen, in her CNN appearance, told the network that wearing cloth masks during holiday travel offers little to no protection.
“Don’t wear a cloth mask. Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations. There’s no place for them in light of omicron,” Wen told CNN, Townhall tweeted.
“We can’t be canceling everything, especially if we are going to be living with COVID for the foreseeable future,” she continued. “I would say if you choose to go [for the holidays] make sure that you’re vaccinated and boosted, make sure that you’re wearing a mask — even though its outdoors [and] there are lots of people packed around you wear a three-ply surgical mask.”https://www.newsmax.com/us/face-masks-efficacy-covid-19-cnn/2021/12/21/id/1049572/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’