Caste System on Steroids
An Alabama doctor announced that he will not be treating unvaccinated patients who fall victim to a COVID-19 diagnosis because he doesn’t want to “watch them die like that.”
What are the details?
Dr. Jason Valentine, a physician at Mobile’s Diagnostic and Medical Clinic Infirmary Health, made the announcement in a since-deleted Facebook photo of himself pointing to a sign that reads, “Effective October 1, 2021, Dr. Valentine will no longer see patients that are not vaccinated against COVID-19.”
In the post, which he shared on his personal Facebook page, he wrote, “If they asked why, I told them COVID is a miserable way to die and I can’t watch them die like that.”
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet