Doctor says he won’t treat unvaccinated patients dying ‘miserable’ COVID deaths
Caste System on Steroids
An Alabama doctor announced that he will not be treating unvaccinated patients who fall victim to a COVID-19 diagnosis because he doesn’t want to “watch them die like that.”
What are the details?
Dr. Jason Valentine, a physician at Mobile’s Diagnostic and Medical Clinic Infirmary Health, made the announcement in a since-deleted Facebook photo of himself pointing to a sign that reads, “Effective October 1, 2021, Dr. Valentine will no longer see patients that are not vaccinated against COVID-19.”
In the post, which he shared on his personal Facebook page, he wrote, “If they asked why, I told them COVID is a miserable way to die and I can’t watch them die like that.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.