President Joe Biden on Friday signed an executive order Friday creating a bipartisan commission to study reforming the Supreme Court, including expanding the court and instituting term limits for its justices, the White House said in a statement.
The commission will be comprised of a bipartisan group of scholars with expertise in constitutional law, history and political science, as well as former federal judges and court reform advocates. The 36-member commission will hold public meetings to hear from outside voices and will be directed to complete a report within 180 days of its first public meeting.
“The topics it will examine include the genesis of the reform debate; the Court’s role in the Constitutional system; the length of service and turnover of justices on the Court; the membership and size of the Court; and the Court’s case selection, rules, and practices,” the statement said.source
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult