Not a chance, pal.
Dr Anthony Fauci said that six month-old babies could be getting vaccinated against COVID-19 by the end of the year.
In an interview on CNN, the nation’s top infectious disease expert said many vaccine manufacturers are in the process of conducting trials in children.
‘From 12 to nine, nine to six, six to two and then six months to two years so that we will be able hopefully by the end of the year to be able to vaccinate children of any age,’ Fauci said.
- WTH? Merriam Webster Trolls Kyle Rittenhouse.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock daughter left out of White House Christmas display