Not a chance, pal.
Dr Anthony Fauci said that six month-old babies could be getting vaccinated against COVID-19 by the end of the year.
In an interview on CNN, the nation’s top infectious disease expert said many vaccine manufacturers are in the process of conducting trials in children.
‘From 12 to nine, nine to six, six to two and then six months to two years so that we will be able hopefully by the end of the year to be able to vaccinate children of any age,’ Fauci said.
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes