Senator Durbin: “I do believe that people who want to blatantly discriminate and use religion as their weapon have gone too far. We have to have limits on what they can do. I might remind us in history that the Ku Klux Klan was not burning question marks. They were burning a cross. They were making some distorted connection with a religion. And God forbid that anybody would buy that. We don’t need that in America regardless of the times, regardless of the organization, wherever they come down on the political spectrum.”
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.