Totally not vaccine passports he says. Mhhmmmm.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. —
Californians will have a new way to verify their vaccination status soon, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Monday.
Later this week, the state is expected to announce details of electronic versions of COVID-19 vaccine cards, Newsom said at a news conference in San Francisco.
“It’s not a passport. It’s not a requirement. It’s just the ability now to have an electronic version of that paper version,” he said. “And so you’ll hear more about that in the next couple of days.”
Newsom was asked about vaccine verification as California prepares to fully reopen Tuesday. California will no longer require physical distancing and will allow full capacity for businesses.KCRA
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?