Totally not vaccine passports he says. Mhhmmmm.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. —
Californians will have a new way to verify their vaccination status soon, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Monday.
Later this week, the state is expected to announce details of electronic versions of COVID-19 vaccine cards, Newsom said at a news conference in San Francisco.
“It’s not a passport. It’s not a requirement. It’s just the ability now to have an electronic version of that paper version,” he said. “And so you’ll hear more about that in the next couple of days.”
Newsom was asked about vaccine verification as California prepares to fully reopen Tuesday. California will no longer require physical distancing and will allow full capacity for businesses.KCRA
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case