Elizabeth Warren: Expand the Supreme Court because ‘extremist judges threaten the democratic foundations of our nation’
Elizabeth Warren has said ‘it’s time’ to start packing the Supreme Court, claiming that the current set of judges ‘threaten the democratic foundations of our nation.’
The progressive Senator claimed the ‘radical court’ had ‘trampled on the Constitution’ and urged Congress to restore ‘balance and integrity to the broken institution’ ahead of forthcoming decisions on abortion and gun control.
Warren, 72, writes in the Boston Globe: ‘I don’t come to this conclusion lightly or because I disagree with a particular decision; I come to this conclusion because I believe the current court threatens the democratic foundations of our nation.’
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- Gov. Kristi Noem is a Leftist Fraud Who is Controlled by Big Business
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.