So they lied.
Emails recently released have revealed that scientists in Britain and the United States thought that the lab leak theory regarding COVID-19’s origins was likely, but were concerned that debate on such theory could cause damage to science both globally, and within China.
New details regarding scientists’ stance on the lab leak theory, which theorizes that the COVID-19 virus leaked from a. Laboratory in China, came to light after members of the US Republican House Oversight Committee were granted access to the email documents, after complaining that the content of the emails had been heavily redacted when released under Freedom of Information requests, according to The Telegraph.
The emails were sent in response to a teleconference that occurred between 12 scientists, including the UK Government’s chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance on February 1.
On February 2, 2020, Sir Jeremy Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust, sent an email that said “a likely explanation” was that Covid had rapidly evolved from a Sars-like virus inside human tissue in a low-security lab.
The email, sent to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Francis Collins, continued on to state that such an evolution in the virus may have “accidentally created a virus primed for rapid transmission between humans.”https://thepostmillennial.com/emails-reveal-scientists-believed-covid-lab-leak-theory
Despite these concerns, a leading scientist told Farrar that “further debate would do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse