So they lied.
Emails recently released have revealed that scientists in Britain and the United States thought that the lab leak theory regarding COVID-19’s origins was likely, but were concerned that debate on such theory could cause damage to science both globally, and within China.
New details regarding scientists’ stance on the lab leak theory, which theorizes that the COVID-19 virus leaked from a. Laboratory in China, came to light after members of the US Republican House Oversight Committee were granted access to the email documents, after complaining that the content of the emails had been heavily redacted when released under Freedom of Information requests, according to The Telegraph.
The emails were sent in response to a teleconference that occurred between 12 scientists, including the UK Government’s chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance on February 1.
On February 2, 2020, Sir Jeremy Farrar, director of the Wellcome Trust, sent an email that said “a likely explanation” was that Covid had rapidly evolved from a Sars-like virus inside human tissue in a low-security lab.
The email, sent to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Francis Collins, continued on to state that such an evolution in the virus may have “accidentally created a virus primed for rapid transmission between humans.”https://thepostmillennial.com/emails-reveal-scientists-believed-covid-lab-leak-theory
Despite these concerns, a leading scientist told Farrar that “further debate would do unnecessary harm to science in general and science in China in particular.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Federal Judge Rules D.C. Capacity Limits On Religious Gatherings Are Unconstitutional
- With Hot Chocolate on the line — Nothing But Net!