The number of babies born in the U.S. dropped by 4% in 2020 compared with the previous year.
The U.S. total fertility rate has generally been below replacement since 1971 and has consistently been below replacement since 2007. If any of you were hoping that being stuck at home during Covid might lead to a baby boom, the exact opposite has happened. I don’t understand this. Guys, Netflix just isn’t that exciting.
Now, according to Birth Gauge, every state in the Union has fallen below replacement rates. This is, of course, an economic disaster. We are piling up debt that must be paid for by future generations. But we’re not having future generations. Socialism is essentially a Ponzi scheme that can last as long as the next generation can pay for the previous generation. When one generation falls to replace itself, the whole thing falls apart. We’re seeing this around the world.
But more importantly, this is a symptom of a moral sickness. Many now see having many children is a form of environmental terrorism.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Asked About Israel, Biden Refuses To Name Or Condemn Hamas For Their Terrorist Attacks
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home