They seem nice.
A Russian state television host threatened on Sunday that the U.S. could be “reduced to radioactive ash” if it does not meet the demands laid out by Russia for deescalating tensions around Ukraine.
Russia demanded that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) should roll back military deployments in eastern Europe and bar Ukraine and other post-Soviet nations from joining the alliance. News of the Week state-TV host Dmitry Kiselyov went on a lengthy monologue about why the U.S. and NATO should meet Russia’s demands.
“The U.S. and NATO must roll back from our borders, otherwise we will, figuratively speaking, ‘roll up’ to their borders and create symmetrical, unacceptable risks… If you put a gun to our head, we will respond in kind,” Kiselyov said.
Kiselyov went on to say, “Never before has anyone published the texts of the proposed treaties, but never before in the 21st century has the situation been so acute, and the risks so great.”
“We’re holding very strong cards in our hands,” the Russian TV host continued. “Our hypersonic weapons are guaranteed to produce a response that is so unpleasant for America to hear: being reduced to radioactive ash.”
Kiselyov’s remarks touted the flight speeds demonstrated in recent tests of Russian hypersonic weapons, like the Zircon missile.https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/12/russian-state-tv-warns-us-will-be-turned-to-radioactive-ash-over-ukraine-moves/
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Human beings aren’t clownfish