Eric Talley was among 10 killed Monday when a gunman opened fire at a King Soopers grocery store
The father of slain Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley said his son was a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment – and would have reportedly hated to see his death used for political purposes.
“My son would have been deeply offended to know his death would be used to promote gun control. Before he was an officer, he enjoyed shooting,” Homer Talley told TMZ about the 11-year veteran, who was among 10 people slaughtered at a King Soopers supermarket on Monday.
The grieving dad told the news outlet that the late hero cop owned an AR-15, which he often used for target practice.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse