Fallen Boulder police officer Eric Talley was gun rights advocate, dad says
Eric Talley was among 10 killed Monday when a gunman opened fire at a King Soopers grocery store
The father of slain Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley said his son was a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment – and would have reportedly hated to see his death used for political purposes.
“My son would have been deeply offended to know his death would be used to promote gun control. Before he was an officer, he enjoyed shooting,” Homer Talley told TMZ about the 11-year veteran, who was among 10 people slaughtered at a King Soopers supermarket on Monday.
The grieving dad told the news outlet that the late hero cop owned an AR-15, which he often used for target practice.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- Gov. Kristi Noem is a Leftist Fraud Who is Controlled by Big Business
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.