Eric Talley was among 10 killed Monday when a gunman opened fire at a King Soopers grocery store
The father of slain Boulder Police Officer Eric Talley said his son was a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment – and would have reportedly hated to see his death used for political purposes.
“My son would have been deeply offended to know his death would be used to promote gun control. Before he was an officer, he enjoyed shooting,” Homer Talley told TMZ about the 11-year veteran, who was among 10 people slaughtered at a King Soopers supermarket on Monday.
The grieving dad told the news outlet that the late hero cop owned an AR-15, which he often used for target practice.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.