A family was recently kicked off of a Southwest flight because the pilot didn’t “feel comfortable” knowing their son might remove his mask.
Check out the story from the mother, Caroline Scott:
The pilot has clearly never looked behind him to see LITERALLY EVERYONE take their mask off to eat their little baggy of pretzels (or just to breathe freely for 75% of the flight when the flight attendants aren’t walking the aisle… or is that just me?).
According to Caroline, she had called the airline in advance of their flight to let them know her son has sensory processing disorder (SPD), but that she had been working with him on wearing a mask.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.