It’ll be like the Olympics but more boring.
Organizers of the Tokyo Olympics agreed Thursday to ban spectators from the Games after Japan declared a state of emergency to combat surging COVID-19 cases in the capital.
The move comes just two weeks before the opening Games on July 23.
Seiko Hashimoto, president of the Tokyo Olympics Organizing Committee, said it was “regrettable” that the sporting event would be held without crowds.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski