FLORENCE — Weeks after requiring all citizens to show coronavirus vaccination proof on all domestic flights, on trains, and at universities, Italy has moved to mandate that all employees do the same for work. The country is the first in the European Union to enact such a policy.
Even though about 74 percent of Italians are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, according to data from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, Italy will now force all workers in the country to show evidence of having been vaccinated.
Italian workers must show their “green pass,” which comes in physical or digital form, or else risk being suspended and having their pay halted after five days. Italy’s health minister, Roberto Speranza, said the decision was “to make [our] places safer and to make our vaccination campaign even stronger.” The vaccine mandate, which the cabinet unanimously approved, will begin Oct. 15.
Giuliano Leoni, a landlord in the city of Florence, told me he does not think the new policy is compatible with Italian law.https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/17/italy-becomes-first-in-eu-to-mandate-vaccine-passports-for-all-workers/
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission