This man is insane.
White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that children 4-years-old and younger will likely need three shots of a COVID-19 vaccine to complete their regimen once the government grants approval for toddlers to be vaccinated.
Fauci informed reporters at the daily White House press briefing that clinical trials for Pfizer-BioNTech’s vaccine are currently underway in children from 6 months to 2 years old and from 2 to 4 years old. But so far, these vaccine doses have not been shown to meet the same standards for effectiveness that the shots approved for adults have met.
“With regard to the clinical trials that are being done in children from 6 months to 24 months and from 24 months through 4 years: As you probably know, the original data that was done was determine if the doses that were given to those children reached what we call ‘non-inferiority’ with a more adult or adolescent population,” Fauci said.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Doctor Addresses School Board. Drops Truth Bombs All Over the Place!