This man is insane.
White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that children 4-years-old and younger will likely need three shots of a COVID-19 vaccine to complete their regimen once the government grants approval for toddlers to be vaccinated.
Fauci informed reporters at the daily White House press briefing that clinical trials for Pfizer-BioNTech’s vaccine are currently underway in children from 6 months to 2 years old and from 2 to 4 years old. But so far, these vaccine doses have not been shown to meet the same standards for effectiveness that the shots approved for adults have met.
“With regard to the clinical trials that are being done in children from 6 months to 24 months and from 24 months through 4 years: As you probably know, the original data that was done was determine if the doses that were given to those children reached what we call ‘non-inferiority’ with a more adult or adolescent population,” Fauci said.
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- This Trucker Drops All The Truth Bombs.