This man is insane.
White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that children 4-years-old and younger will likely need three shots of a COVID-19 vaccine to complete their regimen once the government grants approval for toddlers to be vaccinated.
Fauci informed reporters at the daily White House press briefing that clinical trials for Pfizer-BioNTech’s vaccine are currently underway in children from 6 months to 2 years old and from 2 to 4 years old. But so far, these vaccine doses have not been shown to meet the same standards for effectiveness that the shots approved for adults have met.
“With regard to the clinical trials that are being done in children from 6 months to 24 months and from 24 months through 4 years: As you probably know, the original data that was done was determine if the doses that were given to those children reached what we call ‘non-inferiority’ with a more adult or adolescent population,” Fauci said.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years