Mandates are forever,.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, predicted Sunday that face masks will forever be required on airplanes.
What did Fauci say?
During an interview on ABC’s “This Week,” host Jonathan Karl asked Fauci if “we [are] going to get to the point where we won’t have to wear masks on airplanes.”
In response, Fauci predicted that airline passengers will forever be required to wear face masks. In fact, Fauci made his prediction for any “closed space.”
“When you have people— you know, you get a flight from Washington to San Francisco, it’s well over a five-hour flight. Even though you have a good filtration system, I still believe that masks are a prudent thing to do, and we should be doing it,” he explained.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private