He will never stop. He needs to go.
Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” where the Biden adminsitration’s COVID-19 expert told host Jonathan Karl that he would “welcome” the idea of vaccine mandates for domestic air travel within the US.
Fauci commented that “anything that could get people more vaccinated would be welcome, but stressed wearing masks on planes despite airline executives arguing they’re not always necessary due to sufficient air filtration systems inside aircraft.
“Well, it depends on what you want to use it for,” Fauci told Karl in the on-air segment. “I mean, vaccine requirements for people coming in from other countries is to prevent newly infected people from getting in to the country.”https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-fauci-welcomes-vaccine-mandates-for-domestic-flights
“A vaccine requirement for a person getting on the plane is just another level of getting people to have a mechanism that would spur them to get vaccinated. Namely, you can’t get on a plane unless you’re vaccinated, which is just another one of the ways of getting requirements, whatever that might be,” he added.
“So, I mean, anything that could get people more vaccinated would be welcome.”
Fauci went on to say, “I think the idea of taking masks off, in my mind, is really not something we should even be considering, and that’s what we meant by it depends on what the goal of getting people vaccinated before they get on a domestic flight.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years