Shouldn’t the FDA be banned from social media for saying this?
The FDA announced earlier this month that it would add the warning after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that more cases of heart inflammation—either myocarditis or pericarditis—had been found in young adults and children after they received the vaccines, which use mRNA technology.
On June 25, the agency said that it would add revisions to its patient and provider fact sheets about the “increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the tissue surrounding the heart) following vaccination” using the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 shots. The Pfizer or Moderna vaccines use mRNA technology and require two doses, whereas the vaccine made by Johnson & Johnson uses an adenovirus and requires a single dose.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga